May 13, 2012

Better Late Than Never...

This year I was lucky enough to spend Mother's Day with so many of the wonderful Mums in my life. I don't get to catch up with family as often as I should, as both my family and my husband's family live a couple of hours drive away. Today we decided to meet up "half way" and have brunch together. We went to this beautiful little coffee house/gift shop at Kilcoy, then went out and enjoyed the amazing sunshine at one of the local parks. The kids had a ball, and were relatively well behaved, which was the best Mother's Day gift any of us could have asked for.

My beautiful niece wore a dress I had made her for Christmas, and I took the opportunity to get some photos, as I never blogged it at the time. It was all for the best anyway, as it's a much better fit than it was back in December.


If it looks familiar, that's because is the same as the blue striped dress I made for Katherine last year. 
(Incidently, today Katherine wore the other dress in that post as well!)

 


Ellie also wore a dress I'd made her, and I know I have blogged this one before but she was just so cute today that I have to share some photos of her with you.







No comments:

Post a Comment